CAREERS WITH PVT
We are looking for great new people to join our PVT family. We offer full or part time work, competitive salaries, a great benefits package and solid training.
COMPLETE BOTH APPLICATION AND BACKGROUND CHECK FORMS.
APPLICATIONS WITHOUT THE COMPLETED BACKGROUND CHECK FORM WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
When you submit your application, we would appreciate it if you would complete the following self-identity form.
CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPENINGS:
PVT Positions - PVT Employment Application
Service Technician – Hondo Exchange: - Responsible for telephone installations, repairs and replacements, installing switching and problem diagnoses to satisfy the members of the cooperative.
Fuego Positions - FUEGO Wireless Employment Application
- Business Services Technician: Provides Business Service customers with network, desktop and server administration including installation, configuration, upgrades, updates and patches to hardware, software and operating systems.
- CSR/Receptionist (Headquarters Location – Artesia)
- CSSR (Artesia)
- CSSR (Hobbs)
- CSSR (Roswell)
- Wireless Installer: The Wireless and Security Service Technician for Peñasco Valley Telephone Cooperative, Inc. and subsidiaries installs and supports Wireless Internet and Security solutions; assists in administering the wireless network design, implementation, organization and troubleshooting; assists in Security System design, implementation, organization and troubleshooting.
- CATV Service Technician: Responsible for CATV and telephone installation along with problem diagnoses to satisfy Peñasco Valley Telecommunications and its subsidiaries customers; assists in CATV plant design, implementation, organization and troubleshooting.
- Market Analyst: The Market Analyst will be responsible for the market analysis of all services within Peñasco Valley Telecommunications and its subsidiaries services areas; assess promotional needs; gathering pertinent data and analyzing the results; evaluate demographics, competition, prices, distribution channels and marketing outlets to develop marketing and sales strategies for existing and future products or services; research market conditions or changes in the industry that may affect sales; provides data basis of the company’s marketing plan focusing on improving the sales and gaining advantage over competitors.
After completion, please return the application to:
Peñasco Valley Telecommunications
4011 W. Main Street
Artesia, NM 88210
Fax to 575.736.1376